In this policy, we use a few terms which are defined as follows: A “Member” is anyone who has registered an PK account, including Suppliers and Guests. A “Supplier” is someone who offers services (“Supplier Services”) via published listings on the PK Platform (“Listings”). A “Guest” is someone who books, or seeks to book, Supplier Services. “Accommodation” means a vacation or other property. “Payment Services” means any payment processing services provided through or in connection with a Member’s use of the PK Platform.
1. Information We Collect
There are three general categories of information that we collect.
1.1. Information You Give Us.
We collect information you share with us when you use the Platform in order to ensure the adequate performance of contracts between you and PK, or between you and a Supplier. The provision of this information is necessary to use the PK Platform and, without it, we will not be able to provide you with services that you request.
- Account Information. When you sign up for an PK account or submit a request for Accommodation booking information, we require certain information such as your name and email address.
- Profile Information. To use certain features within the PK Platform, we may need to ask you to complete a profile, which may include your address and phone number.
- Other Authentication-Related Information. To help create and maintain a trusted environment, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, we may collect identification that you provide (like a photo of your government-issued ID) or other authentication information.
- Payment Information. When you use the Payment Services (such as when booking Accommodation or a travel-related experience through us or establishing a Supplier relationship via us), we require certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) to process payments and comply with applicable law. If you are a Supplier, we may require additional information such as your ID or tax ID (where permitted by applicable law), and other proof of identification or verification in order to verify your identity, provide the Payment Services to you, and comply with applicable law. If you are a Guest, we may retain your financial information to assist you with booking travel-related experiences with third parties.
- Communications with PK. When you communicate with PK, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information (such as your itinerary, food allergies, emergency contact information, travel preferences, and information about other guests accompanying you on your stay) when you fill in a form, speak to, or otherwise communicate with a PK representative, conduct a search, update or add information to your PK account, respond to surveys, participate in promotions, or use other features of the PK Platform.